Alice in Wonderland

>> June 23, 2009

I'm excited for March 5, 2010.. and here's why:

Alice in Wonderland
Alice is being played by Mia Wasikowska
{whoever that is}

The Mad Hatter, played by the one and only Johnny Depp


The Red Queen, by Helena Bonham Carter
{who I still hate for murdering Sirius Black}


The White Queen, played by Anne Hathaway
I don't know who The White Queen even is! I might have to read the Alice in Wonderland book, since this Alice seems to be much more interesting than this one.. Although, no word on who plays The White Rabbit 2.0?


6 comments:

Kim J June 23, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Ah I'm so freakin' excited for the new Alice in Wonderland. It looks like it is going to be so good!!!

P.S. I love your new quote on the side of your blog. So true!

Shirley June 23, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

I think I am going to be way excited too! It looks awesome!

Alisha Chase June 23, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

Johnny Depp plays one freaky character after another!!! He is so crazy! I didn't much like the cartoon Alice, it was alright little crazy and busy...but i am always up for a a fun crazy new movie! But March 2010 THAT IS A LONG TIME TO WAIT!!!! AND YOU ARE ALREADY EXCITED?!

Nicole June 23, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Yes, I'm already excited! These are the first pictures to be released. So I got happy okay? At least I have Public Enemies in July to look forward to. Gotta love Johnny.

Have any of you read the trilogy, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland?

Anonymous,  June 24, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

I am so excited for this movie. Is it weird that I am still extremely attracted to Johnny Depp when he looks like that? Maybe I should go into therapy...

Ashley June 25, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

I think I need to join Cheri in therapy. haha I'm excited! I'm so excited for Public Enemies too! Yay! I think its funny you hate Helena for the HP movie. haha. "Meat Pies! Meat Pies"

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP