5 DAYS! And the winner is..

>> October 30, 2008

What I wish the Election map will look like in 5 days..



But I can settle for CNN's latest prediction. With Obama winning 291 Electoral votes to John McCain's 163.



Even if McCain was to win the rest of the undecided states - the yellow ones, he still wouldn't have enough electoral votes to win the presidency. That makes me giddy.

But, the control is out of my hands. I already pledged my support for Obama and voted this last Tuesday. I think it's so awesome that we can vote early. I had to, since I'm working at the Polls on Election Day (all freakin day.. 17 hours.. ), but I still think it is really cool, that if you have other things you have to do on Election Day, you can still have your vote count. And the lines were so much shorter! So, I would recommend it. :) But no matter what you do.. whoever you vote for, and whatever you think. PLEASE VOTE. And I promise on November 6th, I will stop talking about the election.. and voting.. and yaddah yaddah. November 5th will either be a super Celebratory day.. or an awful day from hell. Either way, I'm sure I will write about it.

Happy Voting! and Happy Halloween!

PS ~ if you have any extra cash.. stop by my Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF donation page. "All donations are tax deductible." Thanks!

and one last political funny.. that's so true..
REAL AMERICA

2 comments:

Ashley October 31, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

LOVE IT! I'm glad we already voted and its almost over! :) I'm also excited to be working the polls.. yeehaw!

Kim J November 3, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

Haha I like the 1st map and the cartoon. I'll be glad when this is over but the jokes have been awesome!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP