Togo West Africa

>> September 17, 2008

Inspiring blog I came across: Togo West Africa , I really like it. I think it's very cool the way the blogger describes the country he is in, and the work that he is doing. It is definitely very awesome. I think my favorite is the post entitled: Ah! So that is one of the reasons I am here. It tells of a boy he came across and he asked if he had read the book that the Peace Corps officers had given the local schools. This 8th grade boy then goes on for over an hour (in the rain) talking about the book, and how he liked it. It's one of those moments where the blogger thinks "Yahoo I reached someone." I think that's pretty neat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP