Autumn

>> September 30, 2008

I love Fall! It is my favorite season. I love how the leaves start to show their true colors, and the air starts to get crisp. So I decided to take a few pictures of the prettiness of it all. Yay.





by Elsie Brady

How silently they tumble down
And come to rest upon the ground
To lay a carpet, rich and rare,
Beneath the trees without a care,
Content to sleep, their work well done,
Colors gleaming in the sun.
At other times, they wildly fly
Until they nearly reach the sky.
Twisting, turning through the air
Till all the trees stand stark and bare.
Exhausted, drop to earth below
To wait, like children, for the snow.

Yay for fall! Let's just all hope that the snow doesn't come too quickly, because snow is NOT one of my favorite things! Eek!


3 comments:

Amanda M October 1, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

YAY for the best season of them all!! Your pictures are so awesome, very pretty leaves!! I am love looking up at the mountains and seeing the patches of pink and orange!
And I TOTALLY agree about the snow!! I'm hoping Fall last awhile this year!! Whishful think I know!! :0)

Kim J October 3, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

Autumn is when everything dies, Spring is the best season! Although I do like that you get to wear hoodies again and it is Halloween time.

Keri October 4, 2008 at 1:34 AM  

Hey all of us should take a drive up the mountains next weekend to see the leaves before they fall off the trees and we should take lots of pictures of us.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP