A disappointing book.. and an American Monster?

>> August 3, 2008

First off, I have to say Breaking Dawn sucked.. pretty bad. It was very much unrealistic, and in parts felt like a cable sci-fi movie gone very wrong. But I won't say more for those that haven't finished..

On to another monster, the Montauk Monster. This "animal" if that is what it is, is from Montauk, just outside of Long Island. People are really unsure of what it is.. I have no idea. I think it looks crazy! Jeff Corwin from Animal Planet has said that he thinks it is a raccoon. Although I'm not so sure that's what it looks like either.. A Raccoon?
Here is the link from the CNN News Story..

3 comments:

Alisha Chase August 3, 2008 at 11:48 PM  

Weird monster? And I am sad to hear the book wasn't that great.... I am still making my way through the host so i will get to that book eventually. Thanks for always keep me up on weird news!

Roberta August 4, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

Nope, I haven't read it yet. So, please don't spill the beans yet.

Kim J August 6, 2008 at 6:46 PM  

That monster is nasty!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP