Good Ol' Tommy Jefferson

>> May 19, 2008




All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.

~ Thomas Jefferson





Smart Man.. And he is completely right. This is why everyone should vote. This is why everyone should have a voice. Because without a voice, and without your opinion being heard, why not just move to a communist country? At least there the government makes decisions for you.. instead of no one making decisions because no one wants to share their voice or vision.

1 comments:

Sarah May 20, 2008 at 4:05 PM  

I figured I'd repost my comment here:

My au pair sarah blog is a little negative cos I'd mostly go on there to vent when things were tough, but looking back on the whole experience it was awesome.

My advice is start emailing other au pairs in the area, or go on travel forums and meet people that are in your area. Your friends while you're over there are what really get you through each day. Your family and friends at home will be too far away to do anything but lend a sympathetic ear. Plus, your friends over there are great to escape with for gossiping over coffee. :)


Where in Germany are you going? I now have lots of German friends from my au pairing days.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP