Television: chewing gum for the eyes.
~Frank Lloyd Wright

>> February 15, 2009

I don't know what it says about me.. but I love TV. Not all TV of course, just some. Living through three decades, picking favorite TV shows can be hard. However, I have come up with my favorite 30, from when I was very small to the present day.

1980s
1. Jem
2. Smurfs

1990s

3. Full house
4. TaleSpin
5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
(the original series!)
6. Chip N Dale: Rescue Rangers
7. Saved by the Bell
8. Clarissa Explains It All
9. The Secret World of Alex Mack
10. Beverly Hills: 90210
11. ER
12. Daria
13. That 70's Show
14. F.R.I.E.N.D.S
15. Party of 5
16. Dawson's Creek
17. Felicity


2000s
18. Roswell
19. The Amazing Race
20. One Tree Hill

21. The OC

22. Grey's Anatomy

23. Lipstick Jungle

24. Heroes

25. Privileged
26. What Not To Wear

27. Gilmore Girls

28. AC 360


29. American Idol

30. Samantha Brown Travel Shows
(ESPECIALLY Passport to Europe reruns!)
So those are my favorites. They probably show my nerdiness.. and makes you think all I do is watch TV, which is totally not true. I am the girl that has the 50 books list, remember? But I do love me some TV, that is fo'-sho. Especially my favorites.
What are your favorites?

3 comments:

Ashley February 16, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

I guess I'll have to do a favorites too so you know what my favorites are.. haha. I like your list though. :)

Amanda M February 16, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

I loved those good old days of TV!! Full House was my most favorite ever!!
I also loved the original Power Rangers!! They were so awesome!! Me and my brother and my friend and her brother would draw their cool braclets on my arm and then play PR all day long!! Wahoo!! :0)

Kim J February 16, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

You've been blogging like crazy! I love the Audrey Hepburn decor. :D

I loved a lot of your shows, Daria, Smurfs, Tale Spin, Rescue Rangers, Jem. Also I loved My Little Ponies and Care Bears. Ah I wished I could spend a weekend just watching all these shows and feeling like a kid again.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP